Friday, March 18, 2011

Panini

Panini is lazy cook's most most favourite meal to prepare... not much work and not much cleaning up!

The filling depends on what is in the fridge, normally consist of a cold cut and some cheese.  My daughter's favourite is with Nutella.  Today I am preparing one with Coppa and Emmental, and another with Ham and Raclette.  I buy my panini bread frozen and it de-frost in about an hour out of the freezer.  Panini bread is actually half size baguette.  So when I need to prepare panini I just need to take out the exact amount of bread I need and in an hour or two I can prepare dinner based on what I have in my fridge.

Panini bread de-frosted
Panini toaster
Panini with filing ready to toast
In the toaster at 150°C for 5 minutes
Panini ready to serve

No comments:

Post a Comment