Saturday, January 15, 2011

Pancakes

I use to buy pancake mix because we all love pancakes.  Then arrive in France and cannot find the mix that I use when I was in Malaysia.  So I search the web and found this recipe which is fairly easy from Chef In You website.

Ingredients :

1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup milk
2 egg whites
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
2 tbsp honey
2 tbsp melted butter

I don't have the measuring cup, all I use is a normal teacup and it works well.  Mix the flour, baking powder and salt.  Whisk in the milk, then the egg whites, vanilla essence, honey and butter.  Don't need to rest, can cook immediately in a pan.  Heat a frying pan and butter the pan, then place 2 tbsp pancake batter and cook on both sides.  I make about 10 nos.

Yummy breakfast served with pancake syrup.  The best part is can freeze the balance for later urge!

No comments:

Post a Comment